Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Straight from the handwritten pages of my life.
CIRCA May 13, 2009

Last week was one of the most difficult of my life. One baby in the hospital, two more at home without me, it just wasn't right. There's nothing worse than having a hurt or sick child. It does something to the inside of you, causes a pain that's only cured by their well being. I discovered a new kind of pain, the kind that came with my family being apart.

Alyssa in the hospital for three days, her twin alone without her for the first time ever, Bryce without his Mommy. Just not right. So unnatural. We are a family and we all belong together. The 5 of us forever and that's the way God intended it to be. I never knew I could feel so incomplete.

Life is better when Kenny is together with me, us a team against whatever. But no matter how stressful it is with all 3 babies at once, I will never wish for anything else.

No comments: