Monday, July 19, 2010

Is the return of 80's fashion really such a great idea? I mean, I just bought a dress with mini should pads and metal studs! Awesome!!!

I haven't worn shoulder pads since I used to stuff my bra with them in the 7th grade! I love it!

I've spent a lot of time window shopping the past few weeks for the perfect bridesmaid dress that didn't cost a ridiculous amount for a single time use (still unsuccessful) but I was SO EXCITED to see the return of 80's fashion!

Neon colors. Off the shoulder style shirts and leggings! Who would have thought I'd ever be excited to see leggings again, but I saw some badass leggings on a mannequin with lace all the way up the side. All my hard work at bootcamp has allowed me to feel good exposing my thighs in such tight material, so I've been rocking those bad boys!

Of course I've gotten a few raised eyebrows from my mother recently. She never did get my fashion sense.

Gasp!

Her: "Do you know there's a hole in your shirt?"

Me: "Its supposed to be there, Mom."


Phone rings.

Her: "Where did you get that Hoochie Mama outfit on Facebook?"

Me: "Which one!?" LOL



An old time favorite.

Her: "Is THAT what you're going to wear?"

Me: (Internally) Sigh.

Parents just don't understand.

No comments: