Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally another 3lbs off! My body has not been as generous on the scale during Phase 2 Bootcamp. I know I should be happy with the 22 lbs I lost the first month, but I had it in my head I was going to do it again!

If I lost another 20 lbs, that would mean ALL my baby weight would be off and I would weigh what I did when I got married and I remember being pretty happy with myself then. It wasn't my all time lowest weight, but I was healthy and happy and I would take it.
-------------->
2007
Me on my honeymoon in Miami!
(Pre-kids all time happiest)



<---------------
2005
Me at my UL
Graduation Party

(All time lowest weight)

So it was kind of disappointing the first week going by without losing a single pound. I was working just as hard, eating well, sticking to the diet. I wasn’t complaining because I know how my body is, I drop a lot of weight real fast, and then I plateau. If I keep working I drop more fast again, then back to the plateau. Plus I was on my period and that messes with the numbers.

It's OK though cause I'm not giving up or regressing. I am still seeing the results in my clothes, feeling my body get tighter, less bounce to the ounce! But come on scale, cooperate!

I have a pretty close online relationship to my trainer Kyle Harrod and he encouraged even more contact. Told me to start reporting what I ate on a daily basis. Oh crap, now I really had to shape up. It makes a difference when someone pushes you to be accountable to yourself. I told him I would be honest even if it revealed how much of a crack head I am when it comes to food. And he told me he would be judging me on what I ate, so hopefully that will be another tool to fight off temptation when a donut is starring me in the face.

No more tiny snacks in between, a bite here, a taste there. No more cleaning the leftovers off my son or husband's plate like I was a human garbage disposal or a dog eating sraps. Obviously that shit was adding up and affecting my numbers, not to mention the back to back weekend drinking I did this month. There was no drinking going on during Phase 1, I was that motivated. Sorry whiskey.

So this week no more alcohol, even less carbs, lots of water… and BAM! There it was, another drop in the scales. And I can’t wait for Friday because this week it is on. I am getting closer to that bikini bod again! haha

I doubt I'll ever bust out the red sequined dress again though!

If you want to see more skinny pictures of me, visit my 'Old School' photo album on Myspace. I was pretty freaking skinny then, but also pretty sick. I learned the hard way skinny does not equal healthy! That's another story for another time. Maybe one day I'll get brave enough to tell it and even post my 'before' pictures! They motivate me, the before and after because it reminds me of what I am capable of on both ends of the spectrum.

I know which direction I am heading in and I like how I'm getting there.


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=57257551&albumId=1793589


Another skinny Leah pic, Thanksgiving 2004


No comments: